https://www.fapjunk.com https://pornohit.net london escort london escorts buy instagram followers buy tiktok followers

I Can’t Remember the Last Time I Saw Kate Hudson in a Lip Color This Dark — See Photos

Must read

Victoria Beckham, Founder, Victoria Beckham Beauty

“I started Victoria Beckham Beauty because I knew that there was an appetite for it—but I wanted to do it in the way that...

Winona Ryder and Pamela Anderson Get Stopped Every Time They Wear This Perfume Oil

While there’s a scent for every season, a floral fragrance is timeless. It’s only February, but I’m retiring...

2024 Skin Care Trends Set to Change the Game

We’ve seen a few skin-care trends in our time, and 2024 is shaping up to be a major moment for skin science and...

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Says This Serum Is One of Her ‘All-Time Favorites’ for ‘Bouncy and Soft’ Hair

Supermodel and Rose Inc. founder Rosie Huntington-Whiteley may seem like an actual goddess, but just like us mere...

I haven’t broken out the whiteboard and dry-erase markers to do the math, but if I had to guesstimate based on diligent observation, Kate Hudson wears a beige-pink lip color a solid 85 percent of the time. Even when she’s at an especially glam event, that natural-looking hue is definitely her go-to — it’s true to her California-girl vibe. The other 15 percent of the time, she goes bolder with a fun, classic red. But it looks like she’s squeezing a surprisingly dark shade into her repertoire for 2024, and I can count on only one hand how many times I’ve seen anything similar on her before.

Hudson was seen visiting Jimmy Kimmel Live on Monday, January 22, looking chic yet casual in jeans, black boots, and a loose-knit black sweater over a white button-down shirt. But her lipstick was decidedly less low-key.

In addition to subtly shimmery champagne eye shadow and glowy skin, the Oscar winner wore a super-deep shade of berry lipstick. The opaque, purply red had an ever-so-slightly glossy, satin finish that made her smile beam extra-bright.

Getty Images

More articles

Latest article

Victoria Beckham, Founder, Victoria Beckham Beauty

“I started Victoria Beckham Beauty because I knew that there was an appetite for it—but I wanted to do it in the way that...

Winona Ryder and Pamela Anderson Get Stopped Every Time They Wear This Perfume Oil

While there’s a scent for every season, a floral fragrance is timeless. It’s only February, but I’m retiring...

2024 Skin Care Trends Set to Change the Game

We’ve seen a few skin-care trends in our time, and 2024 is shaping up to be a major moment for skin science and...

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Says This Serum Is One of Her ‘All-Time Favorites’ for ‘Bouncy and Soft’ Hair

Supermodel and Rose Inc. founder Rosie Huntington-Whiteley may seem like an actual goddess, but just like us mere...

How to Achieve the Grunge Smokey Eye Seen All Over the Runway

A sultry, smokey eye has been a staple across red carpets and runways for decades, but last week’s New York Fashion Week shows...