We all have that one person on our list that we struggle to find a thoughtful gift. We get it, shopping for gifts for people who have everything — including the latest and greatest — is a daunting task. But even a person who’s first to all the latest innovative skin-care trends or the most high-tech hot tools for hair needs to be spoiled with something new once in a while. That’s why Allure’s super-specific, unique gift list for the hard-to-please perfectionist is focused on the luxurious, the coziest, and the most relaxing. After all, everyone needs a little bit of self-care, especially during the chilly winter months.
To help you with your holiday shopping, we’ve rounded up 36 unique, exciting, and genuinely cool gifts from brands such as SkinCeuticals, Dyson, OPI, Therabody, and Uncommon Goods that are sure to impress everyone on your list. Beauty lovers, picky moms, and loungewear enthusiasts will be psyched by the items in our handy gift guide — and some of the items can even be personalized for your closest friends.
As always, our list of the best gifts for people who have everything covers a wide range of price points, including stocking stuffers, to fit every budget and giftee. Thanks to our favorite retailers like Amazon (thank goodness for two-day Prime shipping), Nordstrom, and more, you’re bound to find a great gift that suits everyone on your list below.
Our Top Picks:
- Best Skin-Care Gift: SkinCeuticals Best Sellers Discovery Kit, $398
- Best Makeup Gift: Grande Cosmetics GrandeLash-Lift Heated Lash Curler, $39
- Best Fragrance Gift: D.S. & Durga Deluxe Box Set, $250
- Best Personalized Gift: RiverryStudio Custom Pet Portrait Print, $49
- Best “A Little Bit of Everything” Gift: Tower 28 Holiday Drip Gift Box, $100
- Best Wellness Gift: Papier Joy Wellness Journal, $38
- Best Fashion Gift: Lunya Washable Silk Set, $188
- Best Tech Gift: Oura Horizon Ring, $349
Need more gift-spiration? Check out our ultimate holiday gift guide for 2023.
All products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.