Newsflash: The 2023 holiday season is upon us. Whether you’re shopping for all of your loved ones (or treating yourself), beauty advent calendars are arguably the best gifts money can buy. Why? These interactive calendars, filled with up to 25 mini-size and full-size beauty products, are a dream for indecisive buyers and equally exciting for the recipient to open up and indulge in.
Our Top Picks:
- The All-Encompassing One: Revolve Beauty 2023 Advent Calendar, $150
- For the Budding Makeup Artist: Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Lucky Chest Of Beauty Secrets, $210
- For the DIY Nail Artist: Olive & June 25 Days of Mani Magic Advent Calendar, $65
- For the Indulgent Skin-Care Lover: Beekman 1802 Slice of Kindness Decadent Advent Calendar, $175
- For the No-Fuss Beauty Person: Dermstore Holiday Beauty Box, $200
- For the Candle-Obsessed Person: Voluspa 12 Day Advent Calendar, $75
- For the Luxe Savant in Your Life: Space NK Beauty Advent Calendar, $506
- Head-to-Toe Pampering: The Body Shop The Big Advent of Change Advent Calendar, $103
- For the K-Beauty Lover: Yesstyle Winter Beautyland Beauty Advent Calendar, $165
While many of these treasure troves don’t come cheap, the savings are shocking once you add up the retail value for each product, especially when you consider that some products are full-size. Take this as a sign that you’ll actually be saving money if you decide to treat yourself with one of the beauty gift sets below — or be prepared to hear your loved ones gush about your gift for a few weeks straight.
If you’re unsure of where to start, we’ve gone through the arduous task of online window shopping for you. (Spoiler: It was not arduous at all. In fact, we love nothing more.) Without further ado, here are the best beauty advent calendars to add to your cart before they inevitably sell out. These holiday gifts are sure to leave the heart and skin all aglow.
Need more gift-spiration? Check out our ultimate holiday gift guide for 2023.
All products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.