Instead of participating in the age-old, head-scratching tradition of picking out the perfect gifts, we recommend simplifying your search with practical gifts that’ll make their lives easier and always get put to good use.
Just because they don’t come with bells and whistles, that doesn’t mean practical gifts have to be boring. After all, there’s nothing mundane about a percussive therapy device that’ll guide them through breathwork sessions, so they can unwind after a long day. If you want to gift them a new scent but aren’t sure if they’re currently more into floral or woody notes, Sephora has you covered with a fragrance set that allows them to pick up a full-size bottle of favorite fragrance at a later time — no extra cost incurred.
To help you ease into holiday shopping, or you just feel like indulging yourself, we’ve curated the best practical gift ideas that anyone on your list would appreciate. (And they’ll think of you every time — perhaps even every day — they make use of said useful gifts.)
Our Top Picks:
- Best Skin-Care Gift: NuFace Mini+ Starter Kit, $250
- Best Hair-Care Gift: R+Co Bleu Holiday Bleu Essentials Set, $35
- Best Fragrance Gift: Sephora Favorites Perfume Sampler Set, $85
- Best Stocking Stuffer: Uncommon Goods Minute Mimosa Sugar Cube Trio, $30
- Best Tech Gift: Therabody Theragun Sense, $300
- Best Travel Gift: Dagne Dover Medium Landon Neoprene Carryall Duffle Bag, $185
- Best Home Gift: Nori Press, $120
Need more gift-spiration? Check out our ultimate holiday gift guide for 2023.
All products featured on Allure are independently selected by our editors. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.